February 03, 2008

Dreams from my Immolation

I dreamed that all of my new white clothes, including my shorts that I bought in São Paulo, had blue in on them, so I looked unsuccessfully for a place to soak them in water. They were probably ruined.

I dreamed that the floor of my home was covered with water, but the doorway was higher than the rest of the house, so I would have to push the water out splash by splash. As I began to push the water out, pieces of the brown rug began to rip off and come out with the water.

I dreamed that someone wanted me to show them how to install a fiberglass tub, just as I had done at my mother's house. I reluctantly agreed to show them, even though I didn't want to just as I reluctantly agree to certain things in the present with respect to my step-son, even though I don't want to.

I dreamed I was in a van that flipped over, leaving me face on the ground inside of the van, looking outward and wondering how I would get out of this mess before another vehicle crashed into the van in the middle of this busy intersection?

No comments: